Friday, October 29, 2010

SOLO makes me feel hollow


IT was only about three months ago that I became curious about the other herbal products produced by my Dharma teacher's factory. I've been taking the Spirulina for more than a year and it definitely is working well for me. I had seen the SOLO on display before but was never really interested to know more details about it. For a person like me who considers himself healthy and only a little overweight, why bother about the other products?

My curiosity on the SOLO was much enhanced when it was packed wrongly by a staff, for I actually ordered a dozen of Spirulina. She told me that the SOLO was very good too. I asked what was the use of SOLO and was told that it was used to clean the colon and for slimming. Perhaps that was a sign asking me to try out the SOLO Concentrate.

A couple of weeks later, I ordered my first dozen of SOLO with some slight hesitation and doubt; for I had not tried it before. Perhaps I should have bought one or two bottles instead of a dozen. Miraculously, after only consuming the second bottle, my doubt was completely eradicated.

When I first started taking the SOLO, my bowel movement was very much enhanced in the morning. I released a lot more stools than usual. What surprised me after a week taking the SOLO was that my stools smelled so bad that I was repulsed, thinking that I was actually storing those black stinky things in my body. I remember one day having a feeling of lightness and emptiness especially in the stomach after coming out of the toilet. I sure was glad I bought a dozen of the SOLO then.

I take five tablets of SOLO Concentrate almost every night now before bedtime, with lots of water, knowing full well what I eat today will come out tomorrow. If I have lighter lunch and dinner on a particular 'disciplined' day, I'll reduce my intake to three tablets at night. An overdose of SOLO would not kill you, you'll only go to the toilet more frequently. For me, taking only three tablets means going to the toilet once the next morning. Taking five tablets means going to the toilet 2-3 times the next morning. I do have a strong stomach!

Well, sitting or squatting on the porcelain bowl can be a great form of 'toilet training'. The time spent in there could be used to read, or to make phone calls and sms, or to meditate. Whichever suits and works for you! For I know the SOLO works for me, absolutely!


Afternote: In my next post, I'll be sharing with you on some of the other benefits of SOLO Concentrate and what's in the tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment