Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What do you say after you said "Hello"?


EVERYTHING begins with the first breath, the first step, the first ray and the first word. It was 3 weeks ago when I said "Hello" to the world. There's something enchanting about a new venture. I don't know where it'll take me. I guess I must have wanted to be here, to do this. "Everywhere I go, here I am."

I'm one who doesn't believe in coincidences or accidents. I'm a believer in incidences or miracles. There's definitely no coincidence that you're reading this article at this very moment. Something must have brought you here. If you know me and I know you... "Hello there my friend." If you don't know me and I don't know you yet... "Welcome to my Blog my new friend."

I never know if one day we'll meet face to face, or if you'll end up trying out the natural herbal health products that I'm promoting. But it doesn't matter. The more important thing is that I turn strangers into friends. It only starts with a simple "Hello." This reminds me of the song by Lionel Richie.

When tomorrow comes, I'll tell you the story of how I got into this wonderful business. It was definitely no accident. And it started with just a simple age-old product called the Spirulina...

No comments:

Post a Comment